Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ducati Hypermotard 796


So, on Ducati's Facebook page, they decided to reveal news about the new Hypermotard 796, AHEAD of the EICMA show! It looks to be a lighter, shorter Hypermotard with hopefully a lighter price-point.

The machine comes on new wheels and a black front beak in comparison to the Hypermotard 1100. Check out the link for more info straight from Ducati's website!

EDIT: I don't think we were supposed to jump the gun and let out the price point yet, as the emails from Ducati said it was confidential, but Ducati Seattle just posted it up on their facebook page, so I'm treating it as fair game! Price for the Hypermotard 796? $9995.

Pretty nice eh? The Hyper is definitely my favorite Ducati and I may have to reconsider my vow to never own one because I'd "kill myself and die smiling" on it... Hmmm.

1 comment:

bmonty72 said...

This looks kinda fun. Lighter and quicker. I may want to try this out when Letko gets one in